- To maintain the security of the assigned area and apprehend offenders when necessary to prevent loss of property.
- To maintain an hourly clocking system at selected security points around the premises.
- To prevent shoplifting, accident, vandalism, fire prevention, and control.
- To perform safety checks and to correct or take steps to correct any safety or security hazards.
- To perform patrolling within the commercial center and car park.
- To notify and report to the supervisor of unauthorized renovation works, any person loitering the building, or conducting suspicious or criminal nature activities.
- 25 years old and above with no criminal records.
- Physically fit, able to work long hours, and available to work on shift.
- Excellent knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols.
- Strong self-discipline and good teamwork.
- Possess own transport.
Emart Realty (Miri) Sdn Bhd
Ms. Nateya @ 013-837 6112
Ms. Hazel @ 013-837 0771
Emart (Batu Niah) Sdn Bhd
Ms. Nurul @ 013-837 5175
Ms. Rosna @ 013-839 9648